Find a home
Whatever you're looking for, explore your options based on your needs.
Whether you're looking for a new home to rent, buy, or part-buy we have a range of affordable, modern homes available.
We have studio apartments, flats, houses, bungalows and elderly scheme properties to let across Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall and Staffordshire.
We also offer shared ownership homes to help first-time buyers get on the property ladder. Shared ownership means you can purchase a percentage of a home and rent the remainder.
At Heantun, we don’t just develop homes; we create communities by providing a number of ways for you to actively get involved in your neighbourhood.
All of our available general needs housing in Wolverhampton is advertised on the city council’s choice based lettings system ‘Homes in the City’. If you are looking for a home in the Wolverhampton area you must first register with Homes in The City. You can join online at Homes in the City.
Should you require any assistance, Heantun Housing Association can provide help and support. Please call us on 01902 571200, email us or visit our Customer Hub at Springvale House, Millfields Road, Bilston, WV14 0QR.
Guidance for applying for a home in Wolverhampton:
All of our available general needs housing in Wolverhampton are now advertised on the city council’s choice based lettings system Homes in the City.
For more information on our supported housing and how to apply please email us.
- Once your application has been submitted to Wolverhampton City Council, your application will be assessed according to your housing need.
- If eligible, you will be contacted and provided with your registration number, the priority band you have been assessed with and what size of property you are eligible for.
- Every week, the association's empty properties will be advertised on Homes in the City.
- During the week you can look at the adverts and bid on the properties you wish to be considered for. You can bid for up to three properties in a week. Properties are advertised from 6pm on Tuesday and bidding closes at 9am the following Monday.
- Once the bidding period closes, bidders will be shortlisted in accordance with our policies. For any further details, contact Heantun Housing on 01902 571200.
- Properties will be offered to the customer with the highest priority in which they have been assessed. Please note, properties are advertised with preference being given to a particular band that might not always be emergency, which ensures customers are given a fair opportunity to be reached for an offer of a home.
- Homes in the City will provide feedback on all properties advertised outlining the bands of the successful applicant and band date.
We also have a number of properties outside of the Wolverhampton area. If customers wish to apply for accommodation in the Walsall, Dudley, Sandwell, Stafford, Cannock, Shropshire and South Staffordshire areas you will need to register with the relevant local authority.
If you are over 55 years old or have a disability, you may wish to consider our supported housing which includes our bungalow schemes.